Summary Terms & Conditions - BOP
UK, NI & ROI residents aged 18+. Opens 01/01/21, closes 31/05/21. To enter UK and ROI only, purchase a promotional pack of Ready brek and either upload your photo of your Ready brek “glow” bowl and recipe ingredients to Instagram using the hashtag #Glowingcreations, OR post your photo of your Ready brek bowl and recipe ingredients in the comments underneath Ready brek UK’s Facebook pinned promotional post. Judging criteria are to make a “glowing” breakfast creation designed to keep you “centrally heated” by using creative ingredients, making an original recipe, using a healthy balance of toppings and flavours. 10 winners shall each win a cheque for £1,300 towards their annual heating bill (or if winner is in ROI 1,300 Euros). The prize value is based on the figure for an average dual fuel energy bill for a 3- or 4-bedroom house, using as published on https://www.ukpower.co.uk/home_energy/average-energy-bill on January 1st 2021. Annual heating costs in excess of £1,300 are not included in the prize. No purchase necessary route available for NI only. Full terms: https://www.weetabixfoodcompany.co.uk/terms-conditions/glowingcreations Promoter: Weetabix Limited, Burton Latimer, Kettering, NN15 5JR (Company Registration No. 00267687).
FOP [Depending on final design]
** Purchase a promotional pack of Ready brek and upload your “glowing” bowl creation to Instagram or Facebook to be in with a chance to win £1,300 towards your heating bill. Prize value based on the figure for an average dual fuel energy bill for a 3 or 4 bedroom house, as published on an independent price comparison site on January 1st 2021. UK, NI and ROI residents aged 18+ No purchase necessary route available for NI only. T&Cs and exclusions apply. Closing date is 31st May 2021. See https://www.weetabixfoodcompany.co.uk/terms-conditions/glowingcreations and back of pack for details.
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter is Weetabix Limited, Station Road, Burton Latimer, Kettering, NN15 5JR, England (Promoter).
- This promotion is open to UK, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, professional Instagram or Facebook users, social media influencers or those who work in the food marketing or social influencer industry, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The promotion will run from 00:00 01/01/21 to 23:59 31/05/21 (the Promotional Period).
- Internet access required and you must have an active Instagram or Facebook account to enter. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one which will require an active email account.
- To enter (UK/ROI only): Purchase a promotional pack of Ready brek then either:
a. Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free) and upload your photo of your Ready brek bowl and recipe ingredients with the hashtag #Glowingcreations to be entered into the promotion. Entries without hashtags will not be accepted. Do not tag any other third-party companies or brands;
a. Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), then post your photo of your Ready brek bowl and recipe ingredients in the comments underneath Ready brek’s UK’s Facebook pinned promotional post to be entered into the promotion. Do not tag any other third-party companies or brands.
b. Entering the same photo and recipe ingredients on both channels is not permitted, only one entry will be counted.
- For residents of NI, no purchase necessary entry route: email Glowingcreations@weetabix.com with your Ready brek recipe, name, telephone number and address.
- Winner Selection: Entries will be judged on the following:
a. their ability to show how the creation helps you get your “glow” and keeps you “centrally heated”;
b. most creative ingredients;
c. most original recipe;
d. ahealthy balance of toppings and flavours on the Ready brek bowl.
- At the end of the Promotional Period, all eligible entries will be judged by a panel of 3 judges, who will determine the 10 winning entries.
- There is no cap on the number of Instagram or Facebook entries per person during the Promotional Period, however duplicate entries submitted by the same Participant will only be judged once. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram or Facebook community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the Promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Instagram and Facebook is subject to the relevant platform’s terms and conditions. The Promoter will not accept any liability in this regard.
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post:
a. At the judges’ sole discretion, is not an original recipe of their own creation, or is taken from someone or somewhere else;
b. tags any other third-party companies or brands;
c. contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
d. includes the names of any individual without their express permission;
e. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offence (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
f. contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code.
- Participants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- There are 10 winners who will each win £1,300 towards their heating bill. If the winners are from the UK, the prize value will be paid in Sterling. If the winner is from ROI, the prize value is EUR 1,300.
- The Prize value is based on the figure for an average dual fuel energy bill for a 3 or 4 bedroom house as published on https://www.ukpower.co.uk/home_energy/average-energy-bill on January 2021. No heating costs in excess of £1300 are included in the prize.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- All entries received before the end of the Promotional Period will be judged on the criteria set out in clause 7 within 7 working days of the end of the Promotion Period, by a panel including at least one judge who is independent from the Promoter and at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Winners will be contacted either in the comments of their post on Instagram or under their original entry on Facebook within 3 working days after the judging period and will have 7 days immediately following to contact the Promoter as directed in the message to confirm details (name, email address, postal address and age) in order to claim prize. If a winner does not respond within the 7-day period another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. Participants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner. If a winner is based in NI, they will be contacted using the details received with their entry within the same timeframe as above.
- The 10 prizes will be posted recorded first class to the address supplied by the winners within 14 days of winners confirmation.
- We may elect to make available the winners’ surnames and/or counties to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Participants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating in the promotion the Participants license and grant the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram and Facebook. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By entering the promotion, all Participants accept that they have no claim against Instagram or Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants also agree to a complete liability release for Facebook and Instagram.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.